🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i just feel like sharing my experience in math class today lol.. doing things with variables.. i forget what we were doing, but he said "x&y" and i turned to my friend and said COLDPLAY!!!!! and during my free period i plugged speakers into my cd player and blasted the parachutes album.. :lol: :lol:

Don't know if anyone wants to know this, but me and my mum were watching Coldplay Live 2003, but she had to make our dinner, and in the kitchen she started shouting, "WILL! GUY! CHRIS AND......errr........what's the other one's name again....oh......JONNY!!!!!!!!" I burst out laughing when I heard that, especially as she forgot Jonny's name! :lol:

oh i just feel like sharing my experience in math class today lol.. doing things with variables.. i forget what we were doing' date=' but he said "x&y" and i turned to my friend and said COLDPLAY!!!!! and during my free period i plugged speakers into my cd player and blasted the parachutes album.. :lol: :lol:[/quote']

hahahahahaha... :lol: :lol: It happened to me yesterday!x&y is driving me crazy!!! :P

Don't know if anyone wants to know this' date=' but me and my mum were watching Coldplay Live 2003, but she had to make our dinner, and in the kitchen she started shouting, "WILL! GUY! CHRIS AND......errr........what's the other one's name again....oh......JONNY!!!!!!!!" I burst out laughing when I heard that, especially as she forgot Jonny's name! :lol:[/quote']

hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, jonny is sooo nice! :P

haha :lol: i have the live 2003 dvd too :D :D

Cool! Mum used to be sick of Coldplay, and then when I put Parachutes in her car, she went totally crazy! We're always watching CP now! lol, but mum does find some of thier lyrics abit strange at times, lol

My mom started to like Coldplay when I played Clocks on my comp back in '03. I think X&Y is her favorite because it reminds her of the great concert. Heh. And... she's suspicious about my thing for Chris. I'll never admit it. Every time he comes on she says "There's your guy," or "Chrissy baby."

[/rambling]

My mom started to like Coldplay when I played Clocks on my comp back in '03. I think X&Y is her favorite because it reminds her of the great concert. Heh. And... she's suspicious about my thing for Chris. I'll never admit it. Every time he comes on she says "There's your guy," or "Chrissy baby."

[/rambling]

haha thats great =P chrissy baby lol.. i remember several years ago when coldplay was performing politik on some awards show, i was watching with my mom and she thought he was crazy when he played piano lol.. she hasnt really listened to much, i dont know what my mum things about them! :o

Guest LiquidSky

Omg! You girls have been having too much fun without me! :P So what are the news? New logos or what? Keep me updated.. :P

:thumbsup: