🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

Heh, Chris and the guys have been nursing me through it all day. They really are a miracle drug.

Aww, you girls are so sweet. :kiss: :P :lol:

aww, i feel so bad for you Danielle, although i cant see you, i can feel that you really feel like crap....and yes, i dont mind you borrowing guy. :rolleyes:

make sure he gives you that mint and eucalyptus,(i think that's how you spell it) organic green tea with a few drops of honey... Compliments of the house(make sure you put ginger too, good for the throat) :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep having these very amusing images of Guy making tea at my stove. Oh god. *dillusional* I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off about it!

"Yes, Guy. I would like TWO lumps. Oh dear, no that's three. Start all over now. Oh, and can it be green tea this time? Very good, that."

:lol:

i really dont picture him making tea(i do picture chris though)...i just thought that he probably would make tea since he is such a caring person, very mysterious...tea is mysterious....or is it? :huh:

i mean picture it: hot water, tea leaves, the smell of honey and cinammon... :stunned: wow

Yes, I would love to be Guy's maid ("maid" :wink3: :lol: ) and Chris' babysitter! And um Jonny's cleaning lady and... I don't know what for Will. He seems pretty well equipped in the kitchen. He seems like the kind of guy who vacuums and scrubs the floor himself. The rest of the guys.... not so much. :lol:

Yes. I will shave Will's head for him!!!

:huh: Hey, why not? LMFAO!!!!! It doesn't stay all smooth and bald by itself!!!!

Ah, I think it's time for me to retire, I slept all day and I'm still exhausted. Pah. Night!! :kiss: :snore:

Hey! Shaving Will's head is my job!

:p

And I cant get that pic^ to load into my photobucket :(

:huh: Hey, why not? LMFAO!!!!! It doesn't stay all smooth and bald by itself!!!!

Ah, I think it's time for me to retire, I slept all day and I'm still exhausted. Pah. Night!! :kiss: :snore:

:lol: I KNEW you were going to say that!! :P Of course, of course. *backs off* :lol:

:lol: I KNEW you were going to say that!! :P Of course, of course. *backs off* :lol:

i know mary...is just that me and danielle got a little carried away...you can shave will's head all you want :wink3:

Ted, welcome to the cfurama! we are crazy!!!!!!!! :D :D

**in CNN reporters voice**so, how does it feel to be in THE coolest club in the world?

Danielle, i think you somehow gave me that cold...i feel really bad, its rainning outside and im home when i should be in school.. :confused: