🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

Oh gawd, did I computer transfer my germs to you Mildred? I hope not. I should be at this big festival thing marching 3 miles today, but it just wasn't gonna happen. It's raining out though, so I much prefer being home. :lol:

Haha, suckas. They have to march in the raaaaain while I sit at home in my pjs... sick..... coughing.... napping constantly....

Eh. Maybe I'm not so lucky? :rolleyes: :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow three miles! :stunned: lucky you...me im supposed to be giving a "lecture" in my psychology class plus turning in some essays for english.... :confused: good thing i stayed home :dozey:

computer germs? perhaps...its not a cold yet. but it will be, hopefully not :dozey:

Ewe, yeah. The Big E's like this carnival/festival/thingy (I have no clue what it is, all I know is that every year there's some big butter sculpture of a cow). Our band always has to march in the parade, and the whole route totals like 3-4 miles. Plus stopping. And playing your instrument at the same time.

Hell on earth, I swear. And it'll be even worse in the rain, like today. Haha! :lol: :smug:

Damn. Yesterday I was supposed to turn in all this biology work I had to do, which I didn't... Oops. :rolleyes:

.question: any idea what's wrong to the forum that RJ fox created?

Is there? I didn't notice, it seems to be working fine for me! Or maybe I'm missing something. :huh: Why, what's up?

Ha, wouldn't it be great if we got up to 100 today or tomorrow? Yeah yeah, go CFU, U CAN DO IT! LMFAOOOOO *idiot* :lol:

aww....i at yellow...my second fav in the album.... :D

an_cat, i know that parachutes is also my second most fav song on parachtes...but trouble is my all time fav...:bigcry: i want to get to " in my place", clocks, everything's not lost, a message, what if, and yes Politik, i cant never get enough of that chorus: "open up your eyes..." :guitarist:

Politik's slowly becoming one of my absolute favorite songs. Ever. I love how the chords sort of change at the end of it, giving it a totally different feel and Chris kicks up his vocals. The key must change... yeah... that's it...

I'm a dork. :rolleyes:

....im going to share one of the biggest secrets in my coldplay history...i used to hate Politik :embarrased: :embarrased: ...but it all changed one day on the bus on the way to school one very dark and rainny morning... i decided to listen to the only song i hated on the album...and wow! it was like love at like 1.000.000.000.000 sight! :D

politik is the all time most sad, emotional, sarcastic, and dramatic song that coldplay has! :stunned:

i love politik! I just put it on in honour of you :)

I haven't been able to stop listening to coldplay for the last week...I haven't listened to anything else....I go through these phases with Coldplay and Oasis and the Verve/Richard Ashcroft...but I think Coldplay is my favourite phase.

Politik is the best thing to headbang to. Hands down. :lol: It's so much fun live! I was jumping up and down in time to the beat at my concert, and the lady behind me told me to either 1)stop or 2) move.

So I jumped a bit higher and moved more in her way. Ha. No one tells me not to dance and jump around at my favorite band's concert! :smug: