March 30, 200620 yr Author Oh man, when Michael's back was getting burned...i was dying with him. That sounded crazy painful. and man, when Sucre said, "Who's Matlock?" I was laughing so hard. Man, Sucre is the man.
March 30, 200620 yr Did you see michael's face when he was against those pipes? I wanted to go there and heal him myself :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
March 30, 200620 yr and man' date=' when Sucre said, "Who's Matlock?" I was laughing so hard. Man, Sucre is the man.[/quote'] :lol: :lol: :lol:
March 30, 200620 yr Did you see michael's face when he was against those pipes? I wanted to go there and heal him myself :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: He is so freaking hot. :stunned: I always forget to watch this show, though, damn it!
March 31, 200620 yr Enough pics of Michael! To counter I'm going to post one of the doc (Whom I think is really really cute) for the guys visiting this thread. :P
March 31, 200620 yr Another PB fan popping in. Great episode on Monday. I winced when Michael leaned against those steaming pipes...major ouch! Curious as to what the next move will be now that an integral part of his tattoo was burned off. I'm wondering if they might be dragging the escape out until the May ratings sweeps and end with a cliffhanger. :\ They are gonna have us watching all this time and then the final episode for this season be...........they break out!!! Yeah I'll wait and watch the 3rd session instead :laugh4:
March 31, 200620 yr Author They are gonna have us watching all this time and then the final episode for this season be...........they break out!!! Yeah I'll wait and watch the 3rd session instead :laugh4: HAHAH!
April 2, 200620 yr They're never talk about what's gonna happen but I believe there's gonna be a major cliffhanger in the season finale, even though surprises keep coming every single episode
April 2, 200620 yr Actually I've read a few articles stating that they will infact breakout during the season finale. It was also reported that the name of the show be changed to Prison Break: The Manhunt... because... well they'd have already broken out or prison. :P Either way, great show!
April 4, 200620 yr Author I liked last night's episode. It was good to see the characters in a new light....like C-Note and Sucre. But Sucre is the man! haha And how freaky was T-Bag's story? When he was helping his gf's kid, i was like, oh lord!
April 4, 200620 yr do not tell me what happened,I downloaded it but I haven't seen it yet, man I have so many things to do, I have to watch last week¿s episode of lost, last night's prison break and everwood and sunday's greys anatomy and huff
April 5, 200620 yr I liked last night's episode. It was good to see the characters in a new light....like C-Note and Sucre. But Sucre is the man! haha And how freaky was T-Bag's story? When he was helping his gf's kid, i was like, oh lord! What else happened, Laura? I missed it..:sick:
April 6, 200620 yr I liked Monday's episode as well. T-Bag's story was rather wild...and Sarah's was unexpected...totally threw me off.
April 10, 200620 yr Jo' date=' I'll PM you what happened[/quote'] Thanks for the info, Laura! :kiss: Where did you download it from, Maiu? :idea2:
April 11, 200620 yr Where did you download it from, Maiu? :idea2: Seedler.org with BitComet I'm downloading lsat night's episode as we speak and I saw last week's one yesterday.....couldn't believe it.Wentworth just keeps getting hotter and hotter
Create an account or sign in to comment