✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prison Break

Sweet One

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhaa Maiu that's all you care about the show.. his hotness! :laugh3: :p

Not all I care! Storylines are awesome, I mean,you can't say you expected Dr Tancredi to be a junkie,right? But still, it'd be harder to love it as much as I do if it weren't for Went

In Maiu's defense, Wentworth is fiiiiiiiiine. last night in particular...man, that was some good shit. hahaha

but yeah, it's just really intense...and I genuinely like all the character...even T-bag has this sort of charisma to him.

I just saw the episode you're talking about...THAT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT

T-Bag's stuff was really funny,but most important,my love for Went keeps growing every week, even though I have no freakin clue of what he's gonna do next

Michael's fake-out was great. Now can he get the dude in the psych ward to remember?

Sounds like the rest of the season is going to be intense. Saw this blurb from Kristin's chat transcript at Eonline. . .

A word of caution to you Prison Break fans. If you are planning to watch the remaining episodes this season, you might want to stock up on the following items: a paper bag, adult diapers, upholstery cleaner and, oh yeah, a new heart.

I've tried downloading leaked eps but everytime I try to watch it they go out of sync, I really hate it so I wait til the morning after to get it, it downloads so fast I don't even realise.

oh for the love of God, that truly was the best epsoide yet. So many things...together.....

and I have to say this

'Michael and the doctor, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g'

*jumps around like a little girl*

oh for the love of God, that truly was the best epsoide yet. So many things...together.....

and I have to say this

'Michael and the doctor, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g'

*jumps around like a little girl*

Just like my gf! Shes like all 'Awww'... I'm like for heavens sake he's a criminal! :laugh3:

Just like my gf! Shes like all 'Awww'... I'm like for heavens sake he's a criminal! :laugh3:

are you serious? that was one of the best kisses in TV history, it was so sweet....and that doctor is naughty as hell,she went along with it

This is a serious threat for everyone who has seen the latest episode:please do not spoil, you don't wanna get between PB and me.

I think I'm gonna watch it tomorrow if I have the time

THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!

I couldn't stop screaming at the computer,though I kinda figured Westmoreland and gordo weren't getting out.I can't wait til next week,this one was amazing.

Guest LiquidSky
Just couldn't resist

pb19-104.jpg

pb19-102.jpg

:heart:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shifty: I missed this episode.. I don't think I watched it. So far, I have missed about 3 episodes on this entire season.. but I did get to watch the one this Monday and it was good! They are almost out... safe!:stunned: