✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prison Break

Sweet One

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS GOOD'OL TV

Last night's episode was awesome, I couldn't stop screaming...but somehow I feel like they're out of ideas, I mean, what the hell are they gonna do next? Anyways, loved it

I was slightly disappointed with the episode. Like, what the hell? Are they just gonna run now? I mean, the cops see them, they're practically on their tail! I at least wanted them to get on the plane, so at least they'd be out and heading off somewhere. Now, when they come back, they'll stretch the 'running away' situation until we're bored of it.

I can only speculate that Season 2 will be more of a race against time for the escapees to find that money and unravel the conspiracy involving the former VP/new Pres as they are being hunted down. The writers have a challenge ahead of them in terms of keeping the storyline compelling.

I was slightly disappointed with the episode. Like' date=' what the hell? Are they just gonna run now? I mean, the cops see them, they're practically on their tail! I at least wanted them to get on the plane, so at least they'd be out and heading off somewhere. Now, when they come back, they'll stretch the 'running away' situation until we're bored of it.[/quote']

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird too, I really wanted them to go on the plane. They won't be able to run much longer

Yeah, but even if they uncover the conspiracy, they're still going back to jail, except for Lincoln. They all committed their crimes, and that's why they were all there. Lincoln is the only one who technically didn't do anything.

• 2 months later...
Yeah' date=' but even if they uncover the conspiracy, they're still going back to jail, except for Lincoln. They all committed their crimes, and that's why they were all there. Lincoln is the only one who technically didn't do anything.[/quote']

well, that is why I think they'll go to Mexico.. cause if not.. Michael would go to jail immediately for helping murderers like T-Bag (i love him btw) and Abruzzi (love Abruzzi too..) get out :/ and I think that Sarah will lose her job.. it'll be interesting..

is it a spoiler if I tell you who's gonna be in the show next season?

um, i don't think so. especially since TV Guide or something had a huge photoshoot that showed the characters - new and old.

i love t-bag as well. he's so creepy, but he's a great character. And Abruzzi is the man! Love him.

• 2 months later...

*the bumpster*

there are at least 3 or 4 times per episode I feel like setting my pc on fire. This season is too good!!!

that scene when tweener was killed oh my effing god the most shocking moment yet

*gets a little carried away*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

bump!!! ok so did anyone see last nights episode? ahhh it was so good.............. i cant believe michael left lincoln on the boat at the end and is going to find teabag ..they should have just left on the boat!

• 2 months later...

bump

started downloading the episodes again to catch up, I just couldn't wait for them to air here.

I've watched up to episode 16 and I will only make the following statement:

I :heart: Wentworth

I'm such a girl...

EDIT:

season finale OH MY GOD

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...