✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prison Break

Sweet One

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Another PB fan popping in. Great episode on Monday. I winced when Michael leaned against those steaming pipes...major ouch! Curious as to what the next move will be now that an integral part of his tattoo was burned off.

I'm wondering if they might be dragging the escape out until the May ratings sweeps and end with a cliffhanger. :\

They are gonna have us watching all this time and then the final episode for this season be...........they break out!!! Yeah I'll wait and watch the 3rd session instead :laugh4:

Actually I've read a few articles stating that they will infact breakout during the season finale. It was also reported that the name of the show be changed to Prison Break: The Manhunt... because... well they'd have already broken out or prison. :P

Either way, great show!

do not tell me what happened,I downloaded it but I haven't seen it yet, man I have so many things to do, I have to watch last week¿s episode of lost, last night's prison break and everwood and sunday's greys anatomy and huff

Guest LiquidSky
I liked last night's episode. It was good to see the characters in a new light....like C-Note and Sucre. But Sucre is the man! haha

And how freaky was T-Bag's story? When he was helping his gf's kid, i was like, oh lord!

What else happened, Laura? I missed it..:sick:

Guest LiquidSky
Jo' date=' I'll PM you what happened[/quote']

Thanks for the info, Laura! :kiss:

Where did you download it from, Maiu? :idea2:

Where did you download it from, Maiu? :idea2:

Seedler.org with BitComet

I'm downloading lsat night's episode as we speak and I saw last week's one yesterday.....couldn't believe it.Wentworth just keeps getting hotter and hotter