✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prison Break

Sweet One

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it's obvious that Michael gets into the sick bay to save the nurse because they showed him getting in there during a promo that was on during Arrested Development! So there I am, the whole show, seeing if he gets in there to rescue her, and I already know that it'll happen next episode.

Sometimes previews get on my nerves...

Although, really gotta say, very cool episode. I like the whole thing with the face on the wall to get out.

• 5 months later...
What do you think it's gonna happen next week? It seems that someone is gonna die.... :stunned:

I beg to differ. I think something will happen so that the execution be extended. Why? Well if this show wants to continue airing, it will have everyone escape (As the producers have said that at one point they eventually be free) and then follow the lives of the escapees.

At least thats my thought...

Guest LiquidSky
I beg to differ. I think something will happen so that the execution be extended. Why? Well if this show wants to continue airing, it will have everyone escape (As the producers have said that at one point they eventually be free) and then follow the lives of the escapees.

At least thats my thought...

I think we all know that they will escape.. the thing is when??????????? :idea2:

Yeah, it's pretty obvios they're gonna get away, otherwise it'd be a miniseries instead of a full-season show

I think once they break out it's gonna be all about proving the conspiracy

I :heart: Went

When Lincoln was talking on the phone with LJ' date=' I almost died. Like, burst into tears kinda die. haha[/quote']

Me too :bigcry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have huge news!! I'm like Coldplaying's Kristin Veitch :P

Another PB fan popping in. Great episode on Monday. I winced when Michael leaned against those steaming pipes...major ouch! Curious as to what the next move will be now that an integral part of his tattoo was burned off.

I think we all know that they will escape.. the thing is when??????????? :idea2:

I'm wondering if they might be dragging the escape out until the May ratings sweeps and end with a cliffhanger. :\