✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everything Sounds Like Coldplay Now video

RA-D

Its a pile of tosh. The guy is clueless.

All the bands my star is fading mentioned do not sound a tiny bit like coldplay. I am easily offended by other band mocking. You only sound like coldplay if you are a tribute. All the bands in the world will be offended by the crap that this guy is saying. Somebody shoot him.

All the bands my star is fading mentioned do not sound a tiny bit like coldplay. I am easily offended by other band mocking. You only sound like coldplay if you are a tribute. All the bands in the world will be offended by the crap that this guy is saying. Somebody shoot him.

lol i'm not sure shooting him will help but you are right those bands have their own style and aren't copying Coldplay ....

i suppose we could torture him with some industrial metal music :idea2:

lol i'm not sure shooting him will help but you are right those bands have their own style and aren't copying Coldplay ....

i suppose we could torture him with some industrial metal music :idea2:

Great idea

did you not read the warning - you were supposed to leave