✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Guy Fans!!The NO Gold Bag Lady Zone!!!

*Jess*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? What have they said about her on the official board?

Well technically we've never said anything really nasty/vicious about her, (ok....except saying we dont like her bag/dress - but most of us will admit that that is out of spite because she has Guy! :lol: ) we just have these little harmless fantasy worlds where she doesnt exist! And Guy is all ours! :) Nothing really wrong with that is there?......we can dream! :)

Debs wrote on the official board:

"Guy's wife is the most beautiful woman i know. Please keep it nice here."

:sick:

haha.. :lol: :lol:

anyway, where did you see it? I´m just not in the official forum anymore....

but I remember someone here told us that she/he posted a thread about about the gold bag lady was ugly and it was removed... Probably that´s the reason because Debs wrote this...

But let´s go sincere here... Nobody says that Gwynnie is ugly or something mean, even she´s married with Chris... the truth is, no matter how jealous we are, she IS ugly and dresses awful... is not our fault isnt? :rolleyes: besides, she has Guy, and life is balance so, in order to balance the very gooood thing she has, there has to be a bad thing as... we, talking bad about her.. :P :lol:

this is the last day of my life:Zu

laura84, i just saw that too....it scared me. :stunned: :stunned:

but in the end debs is right, the posts on official boards were pretty harsh towards the GBL. i know that we can get pretty crazy here on coldplaying...but we never go to point of insulting her, that's just not nice. we just insult her clothing....that's not so bad isnt it!? :confused:

Yeah you are right Sienna, on the official board some people are so harsh and unkind!!

And this thread on coldplaying is just a joke..just to have fun and to talk about that absurd gold bag!

Here people are not so rude...

I just thought it was funny to post Debs' comment here :lol: