✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Guy Fans!!The NO Gold Bag Lady Zone!!!

*Jess*

Hello friends!!

I thought i'd better make this thread since a few of you have joined in the fantasy world of the NO Gold Bag Lady Zone,so post away as if she doesnt exist because she Doesn't!!!!This is just fun no offence to the gold bag lady whatsoever!!

*hip hip hooray*

Jess

xxxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can i say........im devastated....... :( how could you do this to me? :cry: Your plan was so well hidden......especially with that 'gold-bag-lady' disguise.....i should have realised Guy would never have a 'cousin' with such terrible taste in bags.....

Well it was hard keeping my secret covered...i'm sorry Steph but i had to do it,he forced me!!! :wink3:

Hey i love that bag,do you realise how hard it was for me to keep saying how disgusting it was all the time when in fact its my Favourite bag EVER!! :cry: :cry:

What can i say........im devastated....... :( how could you do this to me? :cry: Your plan was so well hidden......especially with that 'gold-bag-lady' disguise.....i should have realised Guy would never have a 'cousin' with such terrible taste in bags.....

Well it was hard keeping my secret covered...i'm sorry Steph but i had to do it,he forced me!!! :wink3:

Hey i love that bag,do you realise how hard it was for me to keep saying how disgusting it was all the time when in fact its my Favourite bag EVER!! :cry: :cry:

Hahahahahaa :lol: . Well i have to say, i would do the same thing if he 'forced' me to be with him......i'd give in in an instant!! :D PS-im sorry if i offended your favorite bag.....it must have been so distressing for you having to say you hated it for all that time......