✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Guy Fans!!The NO Gold Bag Lady Zone!!!

*Jess*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realize, on that pic, that guy´ shoes are dirty!! :confused: :angry: :lol:

but that cousin is awful!!! he should leave her at home, so, nobody turns freak out by that awful sign.... :angry: cousins... always want some fame of their famous relatives... :angry:

so... I´m a new member of the fantasy: guy is not married!!! hi everyone! haha. :cool:

...Zu

:embarrased: yeah!!! I mean, a girlfriend would be fine,but a cousin? and an awful one? never!!! :angry:

:lol: :lol:

Guy is single... I love that!!! :smug: he will be able to marry me, when I finally can see him again. haha.. :wink3:

....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZu

yeahh... I can use enough of him in just one night... :wink3:

:lol: :lol: and yeah.. Paul from Interpol... I dont know why, but he´s the ultimated love of my "groupie" side... :P

do you like him? :huh:

...Zu

:/ oh.. I see... I used to think the same... but these days, I need power!!! and Interpol has it... :wink3: I just love his voice.. :smug:

and watching your avatar, I just remembered he´s also into the funny hats! :idea2:

:lol: :lol: God, I love Guy, but he´s just so bad dressed sometimes! :lol: :P

.....Zu

yeah... its sad i have the weird tendency of falling for guys with interesting fashion sense...but i can help them :wink3:

about interpol...im sort of new to their music... i have listened to their most recent album and i thought it was brilliant...any recomendations?

I´m also new... but I think their very first album is the best!!! :smug:

my favorites are of the first album "say hello to the angels"... and of the last one "c´mere"... amazing songs! :cool: :P is a good band really....

about Guy, yeah! we all should form an asociation for help to those guys with bad elections in clothes... :lol: it will be a public service! :smug:

....Zu

:lol: Guy is always hot!!! :D :wink3:

Association for musicians with bad style.... AMUBD: if you want help with the bad choices of your favorite musician, call us! :idea2: :cool:

:lol: :lol: Zu

:shifty:

*scared of joyce´s face** :stunned: :glasses: erghh... :uneasy:

but I will be married with him for just a couple of months, maybe three... I´m not comfortable in marriage anyway... :rolleyes: :D

:lol: :lol:

we should pick another name for our association, but well, I guess is fine for now...

desperated for the bad clothes of your favorite artist? do you think he looks good... but naked? calle US!!! Association for musicians with bad style will help you with the problem! :cool: :lol:

...Zu