✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Guy Fans!!The NO Gold Bag Lady Zone!!!

*Jess*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the way you put that steph... "studied him properly" - i know exactly what you mean. i still love chris' date=' but he is pretty hard to miss... guy sort of blended into the background until lately... and now :sneaky: :wink3:[/quote']

Haha, i know what you mean.....well girls, i think im definately turning to the dark side! :P (chris, you're still my no.1 tho!!! :kiss:)

Oh' date=' there´s another thing the girls should burn: Guy's pink scarf.[/quote']

- :lol: That is soooo true, that scarf scares me!!!

Hey Zu ! Nice to see you around !

So, how about we send Trinny and Susannah over to her house ? ;) What not to wear should do her good.

:lol: that´s a terrific idea!!! If they could look the awful outfit of the Guy´s cousin, they probably will make her cry with all the mean comments about... I can imagine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Still imagining... and the scarf!! god, those two mean girls would have a lot of work with Guy and his cousin!! :P

god, I have soo much fun here... :D

Tick, tick, I want to be a bitch: Zu

Gold Bag Lady's real name is....Jo :D

I know her bag is bad but do not let it detract from the rest of her outfit...that floral suit looks like its made out of a pair of curtains!

just the skirt would with a plain top would have been fine but that is all in all a crime against fashion in the extreme- she could spend her husband millions on a much nicer outfit than that! :P

hi jess! this the coolest "twisted logic", an alternate reality in which GBL doesnt exist! :D

kimberlina, thanks for the name info, about that ugly cousin with the curtain made dress :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) ...jo.... :confused:

hi jess! this the coolest "twisted logic", an alternate reality in which GBL doesnt exist! :D

kimberlina, thanks for the name info, about that ugly cousin with the curtain made dress :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) ...jo.... :confused:

Hi sienna!!How are you!!

Glad you like it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: cutain made dress..good one sienna!! :)