✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CFU Holiday Card Exchange

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Ok, I think this needs its own thread. Post here if you want to exchange cards this Christmas, Hanakauh, end of the year season. Whatever you celebrate or even if you dont lets exchange cards with each other. Its fun! So copy and paste your name to this list in your post if you would like to exchange cards. Then later on we can exchange addresses. If youre worried about it, we can have one person keep track of all the addresses and we can do it that way. I cant remember who wanted to volunteer to keep track. Anyway, add your name to the list!

1. Breakfast_of_Champion-Mary

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys feel about a secret santa----then u would only have to give it to one person---that wouldnt be so bad

plus---we are all from different parts of the world---i am not gonna travel all the way to england to stalk on one of u :sneaky:

dont think it will be that dangerous---plus--only one person would know your address--not many

i want to do the secret santa cause whoever i get---i wanna buy a little present for that person--that would be kool

so...now we have to know who wants to join the secret santa mailing cards and who wants the e mail cards...i want both!! and i will send eveeeeryone an e card :) ok..so i need your name what type of card do you want and then we will choose the person in charge of adresses

What do you guys feel about a secret santa----then u would only have to give it to one person---that wouldnt be so bad

plus---we are all from different parts of the world---i am not gonna travel all the way to england to stalk on one of u

dont think it will be that dangerous---plus--only one person would know your address--not many

i want to do the secret santa cause whoever i get---i wanna buy a little present for that person--that would be kool

Everyone who is up for it---pm andrea so she can keep a list :P

Guest LiquidSky

plus---we are all from different parts of the world---i am not gonna travel all the way to england to stalk on one of u

Right.. There's no way you can find me :idea2: :P

Yeah, there's no way you can possibly find me :laugh1: