✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CFU Holiday Card Exchange

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

d

plus---we are all from different parts of the world---i am not gonna travel all the way to england to stalk on one of u

Right.. There's no way you can find me :idea2: :P

i want to do the secret santa cause whoever i get---i wanna buy a little present for that person--that would be kool

Yeah, there's no way you can possibly find me :laugh1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont be so sure about it----I would travel for you---me and you is something personal :sneaky: mu ha ha ha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Re: d

plus---we are all from different parts of the world---i am not gonna travel all the way to england to stalk on one of u

Right.. There's no way you can find me :idea2: :P

i want to do the secret santa cause whoever i get---i wanna buy a little present for that person--that would be kool

Yeah, there's no way you can possibly find me :laugh1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont be so sure about it----I would travel for you---me and you is something personal :sneaky: mu ha ha ha

Ouuuuu and I'm supposed to be scared? :baby:

I think we all "barely" know each other here b/c we have never met in person and what not!! :dozey: For all you know I'm a 40 year old funky man!!! :lol: MAY I ADD THAT I"M NOT!!! But still!! :D

Well, we know each other a bit better than most of the other members. I do hope your NOT a funky 40yr old man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we all "barely" know each other here b/c we have never met in person and what not!! :dozey: For all you know I'm a 40 year old funky man!!! :lol: MAY I ADD THAT I"M NOT!!! But still!! :D

That's the point I was making some time ago - nobody can really be sure who anyone is on here (or any other board for that matter), so always be careful what information you give out! :)