✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm having withdrawl symptoms

busybeeburns

haha this gig seems amazing....but i agree w/ laura....attach bags....or provide double sized buckets.....and someone will need to help jonny w/ his cig if the craving gets him....think about it the never ending gig....but if u really think about it....i go to a neverending gig everyday ;)

Why did the Manchester gig have to end? :( :D

Because it did, but I will have to aggree this was the best experince I ever had.

Did you like "in my place" I think chris did, did you see him move.

I live for the day to go and see them again. I will hope to take the what I would love to be future wife next time. She got me into them. And because of that as I spead the word. she got loads into them. And she is a Coldplay fan that lives in Jamaica. I am sending me mum a album in Ethiopia, so in down town Addis Adibba some one will be listening to ' Green Eyes' ohh I can just hear it now in me head.

Yellow.

They are the Greatest Band Ever.

listening to all you guys have me so crazy for tonight that i fear i may spontaneously combust with excitement - whcih may in turn cause an issue for the people going with me as i have the tickets :shock:

stroke the badgers, but mind your fingers! :shock:

At least you guys were JUST there! :roll:

I'm so jealous of your guys went and going this week! :D

I have to wait for another month and a half... not coming soon enough...

omg just realised there is 70/71/72/73 days until i'm going to see them again!!!!medium-smiley-146.gif

aww I am missing it to! I did count down for like three months so now I have glastonbury and V were a certain group of boys will be playing on my birthday. ahem.

Aww... Yay for you!

Just a certain group of nice boys for your sweet 16! ;) :D

• 8 months later...
Guest LiquidSky
dammit I have to eat but I can multi-task' date=' Mr Martin are you listening :-x :P[/quote']

awwww Ian :lol: