✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may just be a 13 yr old kid but i think you should talk to him about it, see if he likes the idea and like 'thebestyoucan'(eric is it?) said you could take him out if he doesnt like it. And by the way wouldnt he be starting school soon anyway?

i am going to talk to him, just wanted to get all the facts and get myself straight with it first. i guess the biggest problem i have with it right NOW, is that they want him to start in january, and there is no way i can arrange things here financially, work-wise, sell the house, etc. by then... so he would have to be up there without me - and i don't like it... he may be gifted, but he is just a tiny kid.

i am going to talk to him' date=' just wanted to get all the facts and get myself straight with it first. i guess the biggest problem i have with it right NOW, is that they want him to start in january, and there is no way i can arrange things here financially, work-wise, sell the house, etc. by then... so he would have to be up there without me - and i don't like it... he may be gifted, but he is just a tiny kid.[/quote']

As long as you don't have to make the decision this week. Making quick decisions is very very hard. What kind of place would he be living in when he's not learning?