✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My first Coldplay poster!!!!!! How exciting!!!!

Oenona

Hi!!!

Today I went to the shop and I was searching and searching for something of Coldplay stuff and finally I've found a poster! :D It's really awesome, cool... I can't stop looking on it. Now, I'm listening to the Coldplay songs and I feel them so close to me.. :smug: lol!

Well, I only want to share with us my happiness!

pd: Can we already buy the Calendar of Coldplay?

(sorry for my english)

wow wat a koolie one! love it! im gna buy the calendar as well but i dont tink its on sale already... well i got a deal wit my sis, im gna buy a codlplay calendar and my sis gna buy a harry potter gof one lol :D

No way. I was looking for that one online and everyone was out! Lucky you! And I think the calendar either came out today or it'll be out on the 10th or something. Pretty soon either way, though. :)

YEEEWWW!!! yep coldplay do rock! even though i have no posters of coldplay, im sorry, the only one i have see is this one LP0769%20COLDPLAY%20band.jpg except not on the side like that one lol...i didnt have any money on me at the time, and since then have just had no money :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm definitely getting some more once my first one comes in, I know that.

Why doesn't the official site have any posters?

The official site has some posters!!! Moreover, there is another Coldplay stuff that is very strange... :laugh1: You can find an X&Y Solar Powered iPod Charger or a clock of Coldplay, etc. etc.

Go to this web:

http://uk.coldplayshop.com/mall/departmentpage.cfm/Coldplay/64006/1/1/-/64006/-/-/-/-