✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is your favorite football team??

coldplay#1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who aren't from New England who like the Patriots can SUCK IT, you damn bandwagon jumpers.

But that's mostly because I'm an Eagles fan (see location), and we all know how that last Super Bowl turned out.

My poor birds aren't so hot this year, though, but I'm a fan. If I stuck with them through that year they were 3-13, I can stick with them through this. :/

Besides, Monday night, the Seahawks are going DOWN and we'll be right back in the playoff hunt. :P

Also, all you people whining about the difference between American football and your own football should stop whining because it's annoying. Just start your own damn thread and stop bitching already. :rolleyes:

But that's mostly because I'm an Eagles fan (see location), and we all know how that last Super Bowl turned out.

There's only two teams I despise more than the Eagles.... those being the Raiders and Steelers....

I got love for the Pats fans across the world... they're smart... you can't jump on a CRAPPY bandwagon like the Eagles, so they choose a GREAT TEAM like the Pats.... can't blame them!!!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

There's only two teams I despise more than the Eagles.... those being the Raiders and Steelers....

I got love for the Pats fans across the world... they're smart... you can't jump on a CRAPPY bandwagon like the Eagles, so they choose a GREAT TEAM like the Pats.... can't blame them!!!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

I agree!

go Patriots! :D

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Hey! What's wrong with The Eagles?? They had some great hits - "Hotel California", "Lying Eyes"................................ :wink3: