The Calling - Could It Be Any Harder

Crazy Town - Drowning

Wow, I had to make up for the missing days... :wink:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singer to your fav band...no...sorry i have a bad memory :oops:

but yeah i like key to gramercy park....you should listen to mansion world...and i like that cover they did of rush's tom sawyer or however you spell it :?

oh cool i didnt know that there was a back up singer in that song

Yup, there is! Even though you can't really hear it - only when you know it, I guess. Awww, Richie has the most amazing voice!! It's a shame it can't be heard on "Brand New Love" properly... :cry:

Yup, there is! Even though you can't really hear it - only when you know it, I guess. Awww, Richie has the most amazing voice!! It's a shame it can't be heard on "Brand New Love" properly... :cry:

brand new love has a video....which i didnt know about...and i think that guy your head over heels for is in it....i saw someone singing to his part he sings....he was on stage next to the lead singer. i'll brb to get the site so you can see it...unless you've seen it already then you know what i'm talking about.

My song for today has to be Daniel Bedingfield's "If You're Not The One.." coz i was off sick today and its ALWAYS on the music channels! not that it's a bad thing i suppose! coz im going thru some weird phase thing these days where song lyrics seem to be fitting in with whats goin on in my life @ that particular time...

"if you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours, this way..." aww :cry:

brand new love has a video....which i didnt know about...and i think that guy your head over heels for is in it....i saw someone singing to his part he sings....he was on stage next to the lead singer. i'll brb to get the site so you can see it...unless you've seen it already then you know what i'm talking about.

WHAT???? I have to check that out instantly!!! *runs off to http://www.deadsy.com*