Your song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevelle - "Don't Fake This" & "Send The Pain Below"

Aww, actually the whole album... "Wonder What's Next"!! AWESOME!!! :D

yes it is!!!! and i've mentioned that before!!!

today mine is:

deftones: street carp

today mine is:

Ginger, have I told you before your taste in music is just excellent...?! :D

well i'm kind of bored so i'm gonna name another song i'm listening to.....comfortable liar by chevelle....may i suggest to you ppl who come through this thread to check out that song....right now its one of my favorites.....plus just a couple of days ago i found out that i'm going to be seeing this band chevelle in concert in a couple of weeks.

Did you actually see them? When and where?? What was it like? Oh, I envy you... I bet they were fantastic!!! "Comfortable Liar" is awesome as well!! 8)

today mine is:

Ginger, have I told you before your taste in music is just excellent...?! :D

i know 8) :P lol

well i'm kind of bored so i'm gonna name another song i'm listening to.....comfortable liar by chevelle....may i suggest to you ppl who come through this thread to check out that song....right now its one of my favorites.....plus just a couple of days ago i found out that i'm going to be seeing this band chevelle in concert in a couple of weeks.

Did you actually see them? When and where?? What was it like? Oh, I envy you... I bet they were fantastic!!! "Comfortable Liar" is awesome as well!! 8)

it was last year i think i dont remember, but i do remember i was sick. lol

it was wonderful. they were actually better than i expected live. when i first got the album i loved comfortable liar. i think right now i'm listening to send the pain below. and forfeit

Yeah i hate when that happens Fifi. that song lifestyles of the rich and the famous by good charlotte? i believe that is another one that gets caught in my head. :P it's ok and such but good God it gets annoying.

Holly

hahahah thats a great song - i like it alot, although i know what u mean 8)

it was last year i think i dont remember, but i do remember i was sick. lol

it was wonderful. they were actually better than i expected live. when i first got the album i loved comfortable liar. i think right now i'm listening to send the pain below. and forfeit

My favorite songs are definitely "Don't Fake This" and "Forfeit". But I do love all the other ones as well. That is the best album I've heard for ages. Wow!! :o

it is. all the songs are great. yeah that surprised me too. you should listen to their first one point #1 its better in my opinion. but i dont like all the songs on that cd. i love all the songs on that album

it is. all the songs are great. yeah that surprised me too. you should listen to their first one point #1 its better in my opinion. but i dont like all the songs on that cd. i love all the songs on that album

Oh, so you actually think the first one is better? I can't imagine that. How could it be any better?? 8)