✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I'm not complaining :P

They're going to Austria (I think that's where they said :idea2: ) and then they'll begin recording, so they must already have lots of new songs written :stunned: :D

I WAS THERE!

Woho! Well, I slept three hours only, 'cos it was very looong night, but I'm so happyyyyyyy!

Paul Tiernan was the biggest surprise for me(I enjoyed his performance more then Glen's :stunned: )

Maria Doyle Kennedy - she looked like a witch :stunned: :D :lol: but her voice is brilliant

Fergus O'Farrell was..ehm...a little bit....drunk :D He sings amazingly good

and Glen Hansard? You know what will I say....... :cool:

still the same "master" :smug:

I'm going to have the photos soon

something incredible happend................ :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

I sang WITH GLEN!

Devil Town :stunned: he told me I sing good, but I'm sure he only wanted to calm me down :lol:

And I was speaking to him more than an hour('cos our music festival is over and we had a little "after party" in the night and he was there too). I can't be happier!

He told me he loves Czech - he knows some czech phrazes with good czech spelling :cool:

Me and my friend teached him czech translation for the song "don't worry be happy":-D

David Kitt was there too - Glen gave him my beer - I'm not joking, 'cos David was too lazy to go for his own I guess :D and I don't drink too much,

then Glen shared with me :)

I can't believe they are so friendly - especially Glen, he looked happy that he could talk to Czechs, learn something(like we do :D ) and so......

And I was the happiest person in the world

that's good. :D well i don't know czech too. :/ so i imagine it's not easy to learn it. and you know you learn easier when you are younger and glen isn't 15 now. :rolleyes: but hey don't he have a czech gfriend?

hehe i can imagine. my dad says that when you drink you must drink the same all night because if you mix different drinks your head hurts later...

:idea2: :(