✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not joking ;)

David looked a little surprised - that we were there...and especially that Glen talked to us. I don't know....do you think David is shy?? He looked so :rolleyes: :D

(I hope the beer was good :stunned: ... :lol: )

Well, well, this was one of my biggest wishes...and.......YES!

I'm looking forward next year, he MUST come again

I'm not joking

David looked a little surprised - that we were there...and especially that Glen talked to us. I don't know....do you think David is shy?? He looked so

(I hope the beer was good ... )

Well, well, this was one of my biggest wishes...and.......YES!

I'm looking forward next year, he MUST come again

Yeah he seems shy :)

I#m sure he'll be back again. He seems to love it over there :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just wondering where you had gone too and I was about to dig this thread up. I'm not going to see them :embarrased: They're playing here in 2 weeks but I can't go because nobody wants to come :cry:

Have an amazing time at the concert Ivona, and take loadsssss of pictures! :P :cool:

I was just wondering where you had gone too and I was about to dig this thread up. I'm not going to see them :embarrased: They're playing here in 2 weeks but I can't go because nobody wants to come :cry:

Have an amazing time at the concert Ivona, and take loadsssss of pictures! :P :cool:

what venue are they playing fifi? and what date.

cheers

thankoo ;)

I'm busy 'cos of works for my uni, but I had to find a time for this :D :lol:

ahh, I'm sorry to hear that :/ , but don't worry - you should be happy that you live in Dublin - how often do they in Czech rep. and how often in Ireland, hm?

.....don't worry, be happy".... :D ;)

Do I know them? I love them!

I think 'Finally' is their best song, but they have so many good songs, really one of the best live-bands I've ever seen! Burn the maps is a good album, although the one before that, was a bit better... But Burn the maps is in my disc-changer...

• 2 weeks later...

join the club! :D

tomorrow! the concert's tomorrow!wheeeeeee!

They're in our capital right now.....and tomorrow...........Brno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....they were absolutely great! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

the best concert I've ever seen!

I sang and sang..and the problem is..I can't speak now, 'cos I've lost my voice! :lol:

Eh, we forgot the camera at home..sorry, I didn't make any photos but I met there a girl from Ireland (Cork) and she promised me she'll send me some photos :)

AND.....Glen remembered me! I said just..."do you remember me? This summer in Náměšť..."..and he: "Yeah! We sang: Don't worry be happy!" :lol:

We spoke to all band members :stunned:

The most important think for me........I spoke to Joe :kiss: ....he's incredible...so nice and....aaaaaaaaaaa....we talked about money :lol: and he told us what is he doing when they have no concerts or recording.....he was so free-spoken and......I didn't expect that he's so friendly...

THE FRAMES FOREVER! :cool: