✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes Expecting

Christiana

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes expecting baby 33 minutes ago

Movie star Tom Cruise and his fiance, actress Katie Holmes, are expecting a baby together, a spokeswoman for the actor said on Wednesday.

News that Holmes, 27, is pregnant with Cruise's child was first reported by People magazine on its Web site.

"I can confirm that," spokeswoman Marlan Willard said when asked about the report, but added that she had no information about a due date or any other details.

A statement from Cruise's chief publicist, sister Lee Anne DeVette, added: "Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is every excited."

No wedding date for the couple has been set.

Cruise, 43, and Holmes, 27, began dating in mid-April, and he proposed to her in June at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, announcing their engagement the next day at a news conference.

A month earlier, Cruise had drawn snickers and raised eyebrows with a manic, couch-hopping appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey" show professing his love for the actress.

The twice-married Cruise, currently shooting the action movie "Mission: Impossible III," adopted two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with former wife Nicole Kidman.

Copyright © 2005 Reuters Limited.

Guest LiquidSky

No, wait.. Didn't they said they were getting a kitten? :huh: I just heard that on the news... :confused: but not a baby... :stunned:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :worried:

This is awful news.

However I'm confused, I thought it was widely accepted that Katie Holmes was a virgin who didn't believe in sex before marriage

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :worried:

This is awful news.

However I'm confused, I thought it was widely accepted that Katie Holmes was a virgin who didn't believe in sex before marriage

That rumour was put out by the same people who said the same about Britney Spears some years ago - spin, spin, spin!! :P

This is awful news.

Is the Birtney Spears syndrome!!! :snobby: and now she's a full time fucker... :laugh1: