April 17, 200323 yr I'm only paranoid about hugs when it's someone i don't know....it happened to me a while back..i was on the subway and this guy was like, "Laura, do you remember me?" and i was like, "um....no, not really..and he told me who, but i didn't really know..and he hugged me and i was like ok.." When i got home it turned out he was a family friend who used to live near me.. :shrug:
April 17, 200323 yr I never know what to do when someone huggs me. So I just stay there with my hands pressed to my sides waiting until it's over. I'm not very talented when it comes to thins like this
April 17, 200323 yr It's terrible! Everybody's hugging and you look like an idiot because you don't know what to do! I rather hug my dog :D
April 17, 200323 yr Author hugging is the best...and so is kissing, but nice kisses not like tongue shuved down your throat. You know? And I love cuddling, nothing better. Yea and I didn't mean for this to sound like a boy band question sorry! Which by the way, I am not a fan of "boy bands"
April 17, 200323 yr i think hugs are sooooo important - its a real statement of intimacy without demands thats how i see it anyway :)
April 17, 200323 yr I mostly look for somebody that isn't completely ditzy. Somebody that's good to talk to. oh yea, and yes, hugs are importnat for a relationship. I agree.
April 18, 200323 yr Esnapand I never know what to do when someone huggs me. So I just stay there with my hands pressed to my sides waiting until it's over. I'm not very talented when it comes to thins like this i could say tha same thing about me!
April 18, 200323 yr big boobs, nice bum, dazzling smile... easily pleased!! lol gone through the mushy phase, now I'm just me! :) :o :shrug: :roll: :twisted: :P :lol:
April 18, 200323 yr haha.. mushy phase.. now hes just a man. haha. give him a good razor and pair o' steel toed boots.
April 18, 200323 yr i think hugs are sooooo important - its a real statement of intimacy without demands thats how i see it anyway :) That's sooo true. But I think hugs with someone you don't like suck, big time. :o But you can't beat a jolly good hug with someone you like very much ..... ! :D Hugs can mean different things - they can mean simply 'I like you, you're a good mate', or they can mean 'I fancy you and I'm itching to get my hands on you!', or they can mean 'God, I'm only doing this because it's somehow expected of me, but I'd rather be eating boiled squid ink' :?
April 19, 200323 yr Author undefinedWell at least you speak the truth. I think all guys would wish for big boobs and what not, but I love the guys who look deeper than that. You'll find true love if you do.
April 21, 200323 yr i look for ass and titties. kidding. :lol: i don't really "look" for specific things in a girl. if i like her, and she likes me, i don't really need to pick out why. :shrug: and it seems to be working well enough, i've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half.
April 21, 200323 yr undefinedWell at least you speak the truth. I think all guys would wish for big boobs and what not' date=' but I love the guys who look deeper than that. You'll find true love if you do.[/quote'] whoa there!!! just being devils advocate... well a bit anyway! physical attraction... and its requisites are important, but are only a part of the bigger picture.
April 21, 200323 yr i look for ass and titties. kidding. :lol: i don't really "look" for specific things in a girl. if i like her, and she likes me, i don't really need to pick out why. :shrug: and it seems to be working well enough, i've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half. hahaha...the first part made me laugh..hahahah :lol: a year and a half!! :o WOW...good fo you! :D
April 21, 200323 yr thats not true.. im never bored! :D i think hugs from the right people are magic. im always bored, but not when im drunk :D:D
April 22, 200323 yr There's only two thing that I look for in a girl: 01) She needs to have a nice conversation (Yeah, in my opinion that's more important than beauty) 02) She MUST like one of these bands: - Coldplay - Radiohead - Travis Cause anyone who don't like these bands cannot be a nice person.
Create an account or sign in to comment