✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So fellas, what do you look for in a girl?

Kenna

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

i dont know what i look for in a girl

well i'm not a guy

so nevermind 8)

wow i wish all those guys really said all that stuff when you ask them up front because i never hear that stuff. unless you guys on here are just so wonderful :D

thats a bit blunt...don't you look for anything else? I mean, I think all that is just extras. You won't find true love if all your looking for is a piece of ass and some big boobs along with it.

Why does RH, CP and T make a person nice

Well, I'm an adept of this phrase:

"Tell me the bands that you like, and I'll know what kind of person you are."

I think i'd be much more intersted in a girl that loves coldplay than a girl that loves creed. But of course a creed fan could also be a nice person, so this whole thing is very relative...

i know. i'm guessing she always gets true love from every person.

you might be wrong Kenna !! if someone was looking for a piece of ass and some big boobs then the true love might be the extra! i dont know i think that's how everyone looks at it. they see what they want first, then they find out if its true love later. how the hell are you going to find out if it's true love if you dont even know the person.

you just dont go walking around and spot true love. you spot a nice piece of ass and some big boobs. or in my case a nice looking young man. hehe maybe a nice piece of ass as well. :D

well if she didnt take the time to read yours i hope she read mine.

gingerag, you made a good point, and yes I read the whole thing :) I see what you mean...I know you don't just find true love, and yes the whole attraction thing is important and you need to be attracted to someone...your lucky if you find true love, and no I haven't. That was just my point of view...you meet someone, theres a connection, and it goes from there. You know? Anyways...

I think its funny Chrissy that you wonder why these love threads get alot of posts when your attachment quote has the word LOVE in it. Funny... :shrug: