✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So fellas, what do you look for in a girl?

Kenna

I'm only paranoid about hugs when it's someone i don't know....it happened to me a while back..i was on the subway and this guy was like, "Laura, do you remember me?" and i was like, "um....no, not really..and he told me who, but i didn't really know..and he hugged me and i was like ok.."

When i got home it turned out he was a family friend who used to live near me.. :shrug:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hugging is the best...and so is kissing, but nice kisses not like tongue shuved down your throat. You know? And I love cuddling, nothing better. Yea and I didn't mean for this to sound like a boy band question sorry! Which by the way, I am not a fan of "boy bands"

i think hugs are sooooo important - its a real statement of intimacy without demands

thats how i see it anyway :)

That's sooo true. But I think hugs with someone you don't like suck, big time. :o But you can't beat a jolly good hug with someone you like very much ..... ! :D

Hugs can mean different things - they can mean simply 'I like you, you're a good mate', or they can mean 'I fancy you and I'm itching to get my hands on you!', or they can mean 'God, I'm only doing this because it's somehow expected of me, but I'd rather be eating boiled squid ink' :?

undefinedWell at least you speak the truth. I think all guys would wish for big boobs and what not' date=' but I love the guys who look deeper than that. You'll find true love if you do.[/quote']

whoa there!!! just being devils advocate... well a bit anyway!

physical attraction... and its requisites are important, but are only a part of the bigger picture.

i look for ass and titties.

kidding. :lol:

i don't really "look" for specific things in a girl. if i like her, and she likes me, i don't really need to pick out why. :shrug:

and it seems to be working well enough, i've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half.

hahaha...the first part made me laugh..hahahah :lol:

a year and a half!! :o WOW...good fo you! :D

There's only two thing that I look for in a girl:

01) She needs to have a nice conversation (Yeah, in my opinion that's more important than beauty)

02) She MUST like one of these bands:

- Coldplay

- Radiohead

- Travis

Cause anyone who don't like these bands cannot be a nice person.