Your Coldplay song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i dont have a coldplay song :(

aww . no worries, ur avatar is still funkalicious :D

thankyou!! :D :D :D I like yours, Chris is doing something odd with his hands :D today my coldplay song is: GREEN EYES.. i love that song :roll:

im gettin nervous here.. i hope u dont laugh while reding it bcos my english is BAD. anyway, im really happy cos i finally found another Coldplay lover at my school, she loves TROUBLE so much, so that is my today Coldplay song. (is there anything i wrote confused u??) :-o

im gettin nervous here.. i hope u dont laugh while reding it bcos my english is BAD. anyway' date=' im really happy cos i finally found another Coldplay lover at my school, she loves TROUBLE so much, so that is my today Coldplay song. (is there anything i wrote confused u??) :-o[/quote']

yeah your English looks good to me too 8)

Trouble...live version aired on Radio 1 this week :)

Still this..I think it's the bit where the audience joins in and Chris says "we've finally made it to a stadium band...thanksalot!"

Ah makes me wanna cry and cover him with big sloppy wet kisses!

Any excuse ;)

thanxalot!!

well i actually have a LOADs of something coldplay to tell, but it seems that ull lost the point of what im about to write.

(Damn, that paragraph above was HARD!!) :cry:

please allow me to say that Islam is a peaceful religion. it does against any kinds of crime. :)