March 19, 200620 yr Author ok - I'm running a little experiment.... Someone said in another thread that brown doesn't suit Jonny, so I've doctored the famous 'brown shirt' pic... Whaddya think...? Dang! I think he looks HAWT HAWT HAWT! :mad: Ok, here's the same pic, but with Guy's hair...:laugh4:
March 19, 200620 yr Chris: Jonny! How is the lyric? I've forgot it. Jonny: Look down on the helpingnotes on the floor. Chris: ah.. right :P That's perfect! :lol:
March 19, 200620 yr ok - I'm running a little experiment.... Someone said in another thread that brown doesn't suit Jonny, so I've doctored the famous 'brown shirt' pic... Whaddya think...? Dang! I think he looks HAWT HAWT HAWT! :mad: Ok, here's the same pic, but with Guy's hair...:laugh4: i was the one that said that mmm and after seen those photos ( the one with guys hair haha ) i regret it brown its olso jonnys color !!! :P
March 19, 200620 yr Author It just has to be the right shade.... That cacky, washed out shirt he was wearing was kinda...:sick:
March 19, 200620 yr I think Chris like Jonny's shoulder! :lol: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: That's like, essay material or something. Hee! Chris just loves Jonny period. Alot. :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment