KT Tunstall

stevemah

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like KT Tunstall too.

I remember posting this in that temp board, the lyrics to "Another Place To Fall", in the album booklet, there's a verse that's missing in the song but that's in the lyrics, if that makes sense. Anyone know if the 'extra verse' was a mistake or something?

Guest LiquidSky

I can't get her song out of my head!

Ohhhh! Ohhhh! You are not the one for me! :D

Haven't heard the album, but I def. like her single :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im seein her tommorow! it should be fun!!! I havent yet decided if i like her really or not' date=' although after tommorow we shall know! lol[/quote']

ohh lucky you! just seen her dates in her webpage today, looks good!

can't stop listening to her music lately, those lyrics couldn't be more perfect

If you like KT you should listen to "Tracks in July". Its mostly all acoustic and basically just great songs. From what I understand its quite rare, and is a compilation of all her unreleased songs from before "Eye to the Telescope".

You can probably do some searching and fint it in its entirety. If you havent, pm me and I can upload it for you.

Fall 3:19

Riptide 4:14

Tlephone Bill 4:10

Leather 4:49

Night Like Pepper 4:22

Quiet 5:33

Change 4:02

Lay Down Low

Little Favours 3:36

Trumpets of Love 3:44

Gone To The Dogs 4:09

Paper Aeroplane 4:44

Hy everybody!

I like KT Tunstall also! Here in Italy she is quite famous! The radio plays her singles "Black horse and the cherry tree","Other side of hte world" and "Suddenly I see".

Greeting from Italy!:)

Ok I just got back from the concert and it was amazing!!!!!! so good like i donno how to explain it other than it was so much better than i though it was gonna be!!!! She really is amazing live and she is sooooooooo tiny its cute!!!! Oh and her gutiarist is really hott or so i think!!! and he is really good too!!!! haha ok well i am off to bed so i will post other stuff later!!!! Nighty Night!

Ok I just got back from the concert and it was amazing!!!!!! so good like i donno how to explain it other than it was so much better than i though it was gonna be!!!! She really is amazing live and she is sooooooooo tiny its cute!!!! Oh and her gutiarist is really hott or so i think!!! and he is really good too!!!! haha ok well i am off to bed so i will post other stuff later!!!! Nighty Night!

no pics then?

fill us in the details :wink2: :D :smug2: