✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F.C.Barcelona

Rijkaard

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barça won but Milan had a lot of a great oportunities we have to take care, because if their balls didn't get in it was just luck, I know that when we did the goal barça started to have the control of the match but Milan is a very good team too and we don't have to forget it.

But we have to go to Paris! :P

i wouldn't say Barca are lucky...yes' date=' we had luck against Milan (namely: Gilardino and Ambrosini) , but don't forget how much did Barca suffer under Franco's regime... :/[/quote']

I have to learn the history of catalunya

why you want to know the history of Catalunya? I think is always good to know more about other countries but is strange to listen that somebody wants to learn the history of my country ejjejejje but it's good of course ejejjejej

Why you are coming to barcelona? for studies, for works. I think Barcelona is great! I life about half an hour from there and for me is one of the most beatiful cities of the world and I'm catalan and I think the people from here are really nice but like everywhere there are some that aren't that nice.

If you want to know anything or you have any question if you want you can ask! :)

Why you are coming to barcelona? for studies, for works. I think Barcelona is great! I life about half an hour from there and for me is one of the most beatiful cities of the world and I'm catalan and I think the people from here are really nice but like everywhere there are some that aren't that nice.

If you want to know anything or you have any question if you want you can ask! :)

its my new home.....

I so looking forward to moving to Barcelona.... I cant wait... its such a beatiful place... I am home sick as in my heart its a home aleady....

yes I may need some help with catalan when I am out there.....

its my new home.....

I so looking forward to moving to Barcelona.... I cant wait... its such a beatiful place... I am home sick as in my heart its a home aleady....

yes I may need some help with catalan when I am out there.....

I wll be soon moving to the capital of Catalunya' date=' so I need to know and want to know..... espically when I see how proud how the proud the catalan people are... ![/quote']

Read "Barca:A People's Passion" by Jimmy Burns. It's a fantastic account of Barca's history before, during and after the Franco regime. I was given it by a Barca fan in order to "educate" me, it's the main reason why I have such a huge soft spot for Barca..

Tot el camp

és un clam

som la gent blaugrana

Tant se val d'on venim

si del sud o del nord

ara estem d'acord, ara estem d'acord,

una bandera ens agermana.

Blaugrana al vent

un crit valent

tenim un nom el sap tothom:

Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Jugadors, seguidors,