✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F.C.Barcelona

Rijkaard

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ViSCA el BARÇAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! uooooooooo we are the championsssssssss!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I can't believe it, I'm so so happy and we deserve it, we are the best team in europe!!!!!!!! VISCA EL BARÇA VISCA CATALUNYA I VISCA L'INIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barça deserved the title in champions league :) great team..

ViSCA el BARÇAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (i dont know what does it mean but anyway :D )

Means something come on Barca... in Catalan

My spanish teacher whom is from BArcelona taught me it the other night..

AS mourinho said " They surely can´t beat a team with eleven players on the pitch....how sad.. Gunners had surely humiliated barca if its had been 1-0 and eleven men on the pitch. Just look at the first 18 minutes!!! For god sakesssss...The catalans, was shittin themselves those minutes....;)

what are you talking about, i think that they would come back anyway..but it's easy to say for you, because we will never see that match from 11 arsenal players against 11 barcelona players. for me barça was the best and they showed it..why did you think that lehmann tackled eto'o, it was necessary, otherwise they would have marked immediatly!

vivé barça with GIO VAN BRONCKHORST, MARK VAN BOMMEL AND FRANK RIJKAARD!!

AS mourinho said " They surely can´t beat a team with eleven players on the pitch....how sad.. Gunners had surely humiliated barca if its had been 1-0 and eleven men on the pitch. Just look at the first 18 minutes!!! For god sakesssss...The catalans' date=' was shittin themselves those minutes....;)[/quote']

Barca had a long, hard season they can't always show a high level... don't forget they won the Premiera very easily and also won the Champions League without defeats (!!!)... we had a great season so far

Arsenal was 4th in Premiership...far away from the 1st place...and still Barca beat them...

did Arsenal score in those minutes???

hahaha no

football isn't about IF...so...please...go to sleep and dream about when Arsenal will play in the CL final again...

visca el barca .... ) Some catalan my prosforea de español taught me. Ella esta catalañes

Yo deseo en barcelona en Miércoles estar fiesta de grande...

(I wish I was in Barcelona on Weds as the party have been big) Not a straight translation

eto'o is the pichichi oleeeeeee this season we get all. the league, the champions, the pichichi and the zamora (the best goal keeper):D :D :D barça is the best club in all the worl!!!!!!!!! VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA!

bart I'm sorry but I don't understand what your teacher teach you, that don't mean anything in catalan, because I'm catalan and I don't understanded sorry :( but try to tell my what he said to you because is nice that people learn some things in catalan ejejejjejej :)

eto'o is the pichichi oleeeeeee this season we get all. the league, the champions, the pichichi and the zamora (the best goal keeper):D :D :D barça is the best club in all the worl!!!!!!!!! VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA!

bart I'm sorry but I don't understand what your teacher teach you, that don't mean anything in catalan, because I'm catalan and I don't understanded sorry :( but try to tell my what he said to you because is nice that people learn some things in catalan ejejejjejej :)

I am not able to get the C with the line underneath on my UK keyboard...

Also all it was the phrase VISCA EL BARCA and she was not 100 % of the translation her self... she thinks it means someting like that, as I am sure you know there is no word for word translation in lanauges as I am learning so hard now !

By the way its made me very gutted I was not out there for the party....

and yes I would be very grateful to know some catalan before I come out there... !

jejejejje don't worry it's fine I'm not actually that good in languages too, I'm the worse in here but it doesn't matter ejjejeje

If you want to learn or know anything in catalan you just have to told me I think if you know spanish catalan it's easy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...