✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F.C.Barcelona

Rijkaard

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the repetition of yesterday's match. The first half was great. But I think Van Bommel made a dive before Ronaldinho scroed the penalty. Roberto Carlos is so stupid. I really want to know what he said to the referee. :D Ronaldo's goal was amazing! :)

the funniest thins was reading the interviews from Casillas,R.Carlos and Caro after the match :laugh3: god...

the onliest positive thing after yesterday's match that the difference is still 11 points...that's the onliest

about Benfica match...if we still will waste a lot of chances Benfica can beat us :stunned: seriously... :stunned: :cry:

i think Barca had more chances to go into semis before the 1st match...than now

i think it was 70-30,now around 55-45

wowww! VISCA EL BARÇA! barça won yesterday against benfica, it wasn't a brilliant match, but it was good, in the end I was quite nervous but when eto'o score I was SO SO SO Happy!

Iniesta is a crack! he is the best, :P well maybe for some is not the best but I think he is a really good player.

Now we have to win Milan!

wowww! VISCA EL BARÇA! barça won yesterday against benfica, it wasn't a brilliant match, but it was good, in the end I was quite nervous but when eto'o score I was SO SO SO Happy!

Iniesta is a crack! he is the best, :P well maybe for some is not the best but I think he is a really good player.

Now we have to win Milan!

In my opinion there were 2 key players that knocked out benfica... Iniesta and Deco!!! they were miles better than ronaldinho or etoo...

I thought Eto'o was man of the match actually..

agreed

he was much better than in Lisbon, but i have to say Miguel is right. the midfield played a key role, especially Iniesta.

and of course Puyol was the best in the deffence like always :cool:

Milan is very strong and i think the chances are 50-50 at the moment, but it's good that the 1st game will be in Milan

You nearly wrote well the sentence, better it will be, el barcelona antes de empezar la liga ya la habia ganado.

I like a lot the video XDDDD!

it wasn't a great match the last one that we played against racing :(

I hope they will play much better against milan!

Today I was listening the radio and they say two things one good and one bad, the bad one is that messi won't be ready for play the match on friday and on tuesday too :'( fuck!

And the good one is that Xavi today has started to train with the others!