anyone from the philippines?

heartswarm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
it is pretty... :dazzled: if you're in the right places. :P

any specific town/city that you are planning to visit? and will you be coming here for vacation?

I'm going to Cebu. I'm not sure where in Cebu. I'm going there on a mission for my church.

I'm going to Cebu. I'm not sure where in Cebu. I'm going there on a mission for my church.

OH! I've only been there once many many years ago for a field trip. I don't really remember a lot. :sick: But there's a lot of places to see in Cebu. It's such a big province. :D Hope you enjoy your stay there. :nice:

• 1 month later...

Cool, ngayon ko lang nalaman na may Filipino blood pala ang wife ni Guy :lol:

My mother, Monette, is a formidable Filipino woman. She was never the most maternal person, but she made up for it by being uber glamorous and uber fabulous. We were in Hong Kong in the Eighties, after all! It was all about Dior, Chanel and red lipstick. I was a little in awe of her. I know she ignited my passion for travel and fashion.

-from an interview of Jo Berryman, posted in the Berryman piccies thread xDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been a fan for over 10 years. Been waiting for this band to come here in Manila and I'm losing hope. Anyway, Coldplay was mentioned on the recent tweets/polls from Manila Concert Scene and Philippine Concerts. Pinoys definitely want Coldplay and willing to pay for VIP! LOL.

I went to Gaga's concert and that was the craziest concert I've ever been to. Gaga was a goddess and the stage was awesome! Halos lahat naka-costume. And then I thought, MOA Arena would look definitely better with xylobands.

I've been inside the moa arena during construction lang :laugh3: it would be very awesome to see the whole arena flashing with xylobands =D. kaso mas expensive naman kapag doon ang venue. Hopefully, dumaan din dito ang mylo xylotour nila :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Care to help a fellow Coldplayer?

Hi! I'm Jona, 16 from the Philippines and I loooooove Coldplay. I did some research and found out that ever since their formation, they never (that's right, NEVER!) had a concert here in my country.

So here's the deal. Petitions are a really reliable way of showing support to something and I was just thinking, "what if Coldplay sees how much their Filipino fans love them? Maybe they'll consider going to our country!" And that's what brought me to start a petition. Or Twitition is more like it, since you sign via twitter.

Here ---> http://twitition.com/dndct

Will you be nice enough to help a fellow coldplayer? Some may call the petition thing a stupid idea, but I'm content with knowing that I'm doing what I can to help my fellow Filipino coldplayers.

Please please sign and I will be ever so grateful to you! :lol: