✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

please people check!!!!! XMAS is so close!!!

*andrea*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think whatever u celebrate does'nt matter :

Breakfast of champions in another theread wrote:

Ok, I think this needs its own thread. Post here if you want to exchange cards this Christmas, Hanakauh, end of the year season. Whatever you celebrate or even if you dont lets exchange cards with each other. Its fun! So copy and paste your name to this list in your post if you would like to exchange cards. Then later on we can exchange addresses. If youre worried about it, we can have one person keep track of all the addresses and we can do it that way. I cant remember who wanted to volunteer to keep track. Anyway, add your name to the list!

well i havent been coming too often in lately and i just been able to enter CFU though...but t-shirts designs are down to three and must be chosen by 31st of Oct but it doesn't look like its gona meet the deadline.

well thats all i know. :)

well i'm already on the list, i put my name down a loooong time ago :lol: should i put down my e-mail adress? it's

[email protected]

for whoever needs to know :P so do we get a list of people to send things to or what? where do we get the e-cards from? are we supposed to make them? i saw some people talking about making them..i don't know how to make an e-card :confused:

do you have graphic design software?

if you do not check the page before this one for free trail links. if you choose to do e-card on flash and need tutorial, then let me know cause im going to try to either email it to Li_Cold and if you want you or post it up somewhere :huh:

i don't know how to make an e-card

^ Me neither. Please, give us some ideas... and I'll try to do a great postcard :D

me neither...but kekita helped me with some links that may help.. :) I worked with flash once and i don't know if I can make christmas cards wotking with it...but I'll try...if I don't, I'll look for mine on google...

well ok I'm gonna try...flash is like a kind of an animation program where you make nice animations...there you work with a line of time...the poin is: on flash you can make a sequence of draws that in the end will seem that your draws are moving...did you understand, Iris?I'm sorry, I'm not good in explaining things... :/

a quick question:

can the e-card be coldplay related as well as related to whatever holiday the other person celebrates? or just cfu and holiday?

sorry if this question sounds strange, i just dont know how to phrase it! :/

Don't worry Lívia! :)

I understand you, I imagine that flash is a sequence of images, like a simple video with animations... aaah, like a cartoon!!!

hmmm if animated e-cards not possible normal ones may be better especially if not everyone has software to make it with etc

^ I think you're right. If we don't get ahead with flash program we could try to do a "normal" e-card. Surely it will be cool :)

Sienna I believe that you can relate it however you like.

flash really does not wanna open here...:bigcry: I can't work with it!!! :cry: so...I think I'm gonna look for a card on google... :) thank you very much for the links kekita, but I don't know why I can't open none of them... :cry: :bigcry: