Is there any way...?

Kspice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would like to live inside A Rush Of Blood To The Head. It could be like a computer game: Put forward your Politik, Meet The Scientist, avoid the closing walls and ticking clocks, watch for any warning signs, get A Rush Of Blood To The Head and then get to the last level, Amsterdam. Like Tomb Raider but with Coldplay... :P

If Parachutes is "a beautiful world," I'd like to live there, too.

^ I totally agree with you. I would like to live in a beautiful world, where all of us are done for and there is someone who always is waiting for us... where stars are shining and people never meant to cause you trouble. :heart:

I think I would like to live inside A Rush Of Blood To The Head. It could be like a computer game: Put forward your Politik' date=' Meet The Scientist, avoid the closing walls and ticking clocks, watch for any warning signs, get A Rush Of Blood To The Head and then get to the last level, Amsterdam. Like Tomb Raider but with Coldplay... :P[/quote']

Thats awesome Ted!!!! I would live there too! :)

I think I would like to live inside A Rush Of Blood To The Head. It could be like a computer game: Put forward your Politik' date=' Meet The Scientist, avoid the closing walls and ticking clocks, watch for any warning signs, get A Rush Of Blood To The Head and then get to the last level, Amsterdam. Like Tomb Raider but with Coldplay... :P[/quote']

yeah i'd definitely live in Rush of Blood too. that's the album that solitified me as a huge coldplay fan. I'd live inside The Scientist, more specifically. Ohh yes. good times