✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay interviews?

wishfullxthinker

I figured I'd just thank you in this thread :D

Julia (I'm one to, by the way *hee*), aww, thank you so much for the links. To be honest, I didn't know any of those interviews before ;)

Only the one from Contact Music isn't working for me...

But thanks again hug.gif

thanks Nettie :lol:

Julipah some of your come up like this :(

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

i've tried fixing it in options but i really don't have a clue :huh: i might try asking one day in the multimedia section about this.

I figured I'd just thank you in this thread :D

Julia (I'm one to, by the way *hee*), aww, thank you so much for the links. To be honest, I didn't know any of those interviews before ;)

Only the one from Contact Music isn't working for me...

But thanks again hug.gif

You're welcome Julia ;)

thanks Nettie :lol:

Julipah some of your come up like this :(

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

i've tried fixing it in options but i really don't have a clue :huh: i might try asking one day in the multimedia section about this.

I can't help you with that Kekita, sorry :( . All I do know is that the last link I posted is a realmedia-file wich can only be opened in the realplayer not the windowsmediaplayer. Maybe thats the problem ? Oh, and the MTV-overdrive interview doesn't work for me either but I downloaded it somewhere else but lost this link.