✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Chris Martin Guinea Pig...

atarisboy86

^^^lol well i am from Texas and attend UT Austin' date=' i do party but not as much as id like too cuz my extra time is spent STUDYING!!!!...... :idea2:[/quote']

How's the Texas weather? I absolutely LOVE being able to see the beach from my dorm room as I'm typing this message.....:)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^lol well i am from Texas and attend UT Austin' date=' i do party but not as much as id like too cuz my extra time is spent STUDYING!!!!...... :idea2:[/quote']

How's the Texas weather? I absolutely LOVE being able to see the beach from my dorm room as I'm typing this message.....:)

i wish i could see the beach from here(although i live in florida :stunned: )

all i see is darkness, trees in the backyard..oh! and cats! i still dont know why there's so many cats here in my apartment complex :confused:

nope. seniors???? :stunned: its strange though, my apartment complex is very nice, very quiet, and sort of aways from the city, lots of trees(pines to be exact)...but for some reason, there are so many damn cats!!!!!! :stunned:

well in CA there's a stereotype of FL being surrounded by senior citizens and retired ppl.....that's why I asked

is there? wow, i rarely senior citizens here! that might be in little towns in south and/or north florida. i live in orlando, mainly a tourist city, so all i see is people from all around the world...not senior citizens...not that they dont exist here or anything. :confused:

• 3 years later...