✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Chris Martin Guinea Pig...

atarisboy86

okay, so being a college kid does have it's strange oddities.....today my friend Mallorie and I decided we'd transform my stuffed animal guinea pig Chris into.....well, his namesake, Chris Martin.

Here are the pictures:

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0325.jpg

and yes....he's a hit with all the ladies, just like Mr. Martin, lol. We are in the process of building him a little piano and of course, it shall have the MTF letters on the side.

A quick question, what animals would you suggest to use for Guy, Jon, and Will? I mean, it might be lame, but I started, might as well finish it off....Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and I'll take other pictures with the piano....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ is actually my goal......

A part of me wants to use just guinea pigs for the other three.....but then again, I also wish to use different animals....anyone have suggestions for what other animals could possibly be 'right' for Will, Jonny and Guy?

Chris' piano is almost done, it's nothing too fancy......needs a coat of black paint, two green stripes on the back, and MTF on the side and it'll be set!....

Glad everyone likes him...=)

I could spray paint black lines on the hamster's back and colour its feet in green, red and blue. And then I'd get a dolls piano from a toy shop and sit him at it.

Or maybe not :dozey:

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor hamster! :confused: