✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

* Date Gail! *

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you deserve it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh, I sawww!!I sawwww!!!I talk to you tomorrow!my sister is almost killing me!congrats one more time sweet friend!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

to celebrate: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

hahahaha

bye my friends!!!!bye Crystal!!!Bye Nige!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

no she doesn't .... what will happen now is

i'll PM her the result then ....

what you have to do is choose a place you want to take her, then you need to agree a time with Gail that you can take her on this date .... after this you should PM me and i / or one of the judges will create a thread (named after where you want to take her) at the time you and Gail are online so you can have your date?

do you understand Crystal! :D

no she doesn't .... what will happen now is

i'll PM her the result then ....

what you have to do is choose a place you want to take her, then you need to agree a time with Gail that you can take her on this date .... after this you should PM me and i / or one of the judges will create a thread (named after where you want to take her) at the time you and Gail are online so you can have your date?

do you understand Crystal! :D

... also Crystal you cannot tell Gail where you want to take her on the date just PM me or one of the judges where you want to take her and what time and we'll sort it out from there