✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

* Date Gail! *

swallowedinamessage

ALL ENTRIES MUST BUT SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT (GMT) ON SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER .... RESULTS TO BE REVEALED SUNDAY 30TH OCTOBER ... thankyou :)

has this happened yet?????????? :D

hmm well results were delayed because of problems with the judges but its 99% that they will be revealed today ...

we have made our decision we are just waiting for a few things to happen ;)

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sniff* crystal is SO gonna win with her sucking up and such... but im the one hu has the real feelings for this beautiful woman... :cry:

btw, wats a rasputin? :inquisitive:

I DID NOT suck up! :angry: when i found out we were gonna have the chance to win a date with Gail...i was in because it will give us the opportunity to get to know her better. and to me that's gold. Well, the judges will decide what is best for Gail and if you truly have feeling for her, you would have dated her regardless of the *date gail* thread. I think Eric is gonna win actually...that poem wasn't all that lame :rolleyes: . Gail is beautiful- isn't, she?

:P

well ... i can't tell you that but the result will be revealed as soon as possible! :D

hello Gail! ... are you looking forward to seeing who you will date?

Yeah i'm excited, Nige :lol: But when will the results be posted? I hope I'm not asleep already by that time :lol:

omg, I get crazy here..so many threads to talk... :P I need 2 more Lívias here thought...ohhh, now Nige is already gone...but anyaway, I'm going to say hello...hey Nige!hey Gail!Hey Lore!

hehehe, no, my classes are already finished Lore...I've just had lunch! ;)