✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Facts

IneedYou23

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another one of Brandy's song's samples Clocks. It's off the same album' date=' but I don't remember the name.[/quote']

wow! i just looked it up and found out the title of the song was "Should i go" and i had dled the whole album for the other song.. the songs not bad.. kinda cool. altho.. i think i'll like any song that has any bit of coldplay in it :P

and here it is! enjoy!

Brandy - Should I Go

http://rapidshare.de/files/7292635/15-Should_I_Go.mp3.html

Even the Ashley Simpson song where she rips off Square One? hmmm?

i think brandy credited coldplay - ashley is eternally on the "shit list" for a multitude of reasons that are just too obvious to name. :lol:

one being she mucked up on SNL WHILE Jude Law was hosting, so not only made herself look stupid, she also lost the respect of one of the most beautiful men in the world.

Don't really know where that came from, but it's true, dammit.

yeah..^

Jonny-Chloe

will-Marianne????

Chris-Gwyneth

Guy-Joanna

Hey, how do you know their names, i mean, chloe and joanna??

since these women have stolen away the love of my most favorite men in the world....guy being my first, it is no coincidence i must know the name of these ladies.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i know guy's wife name since it has been around for a while. she is a stylist and i believe she has her own clothing line Jezebel's...her name as well as picture were on a magazine recently.

as for jonny's long term girlfriend i recently found out her name, it was on some article last time, it was sort of describing each of them...and i remember it said that jonny had been living with her for 3 years..

ew gross Chloe?

oh Jonny....

I like the name Marianne though. Kinda like I also love the song "Sweet Marianne"

yeeah.. ps how'd you know Chris's??

and during the early recordings of X&Y chris actually thouht of the album name walk the plank...but days later realized it was "rubbish"

trouble was written in a cupboard

.........hmmmm

:lol:

Wasn't it 'A Message' that came to Chris one night. He had to go downstairs to the guitar [he was naked at the time] and the song came in about 4 minutes...

Genius! :lol:

omg best fact EVER

yeah..^

Jonny-Chloe

will-Marianne????

Chris-Gwyneth

Guy-Joanna

Hey, how do you know their names, i mean, chloe and joanna??

since these women have stolen away the love of my most favorite men in the world....guy being my first, it is no coincidence i must know the name of these ladies.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i know guy's wife name since it has been around for a while. she is a stylist and i believe she has her own clothing line Jezebel's...her name as well as picture were on a magazine recently.

as for jonny's long term girlfriend i recently found out her name, it was on some article last time, it was sort of describing each of them...and i remember it said that jonny had been living with her for 3 years..

ew gross Chloe?

oh Jonny....

I like the name Marianne though. Kinda like I also love the song "Sweet Marianne"

yeeah.. ps how'd you know Chris's??

What on earth is wrong with the name Chloe?! :huh:

I really like it! Am I the only one?!?!?! Actually I'm not - it was the most popular name in the UK last year. I think 'Chloe & Jonny' sounds sweet.