✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Facts

IneedYou23

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least in an old interview... chris' favorite sexual fantasy was being with someone older, like a teacher... on a island alone in sort of a tarzan/jane thing.

and he doesn't like scary movies at all. one of his favorite movies is "life is beautiful" - he said it makes him cry everytime. awwwww

(it is funny how these things stick in my head :lol: )

He doesn't like scary movies?! Haha! I think I read that on CP's MySpace... it said that Chris ran out of Scream or something. Hilarious.

I had no idea about the, um, fantasy of his... Really hilarious. WILD THANG!

Quote LIFE magazine:

"...not the guitar-thrashing, hotel-thrashing brooding that we've come to sxpect from rock stars. That's not his style. Instead, he slowly slips a cell phone from the front pocket of his black cargo pants and beings pounding out text message after text message..."

and I forgot where else I saw something mentioning text-messaging... hm...

Some other fancts:

Politik was written on the 13th of september of 2001, and they were going to travel to America those days.

Chris had fantasies with natalie imbruglia for years and he dated nelly furtado.

And though he doesnt like horror movies, he liked The x-files, because i read once that he went to see how it was filmed, he said he got bored because they did the same take over and over again, so he started to make some noises, and the people got very annoyed and kicked him out! :lol: :lol:

Some other fancts:

Politik was written on the 13th of september of 2001, and they were going to travel to America those days.

Chris had fantasies with natalie imbruglia for years and he dated nelly furtado.

And though he doesnt like horror movies, he liked The x-files, because i read once that he went to see how it was filmed, he said he got bored because they did the same take over and over again, so he started to make some noises, and the people got very annoyed and kicked him out! :lol: :lol:

I didn't know that!

Some other fancts:

I didn't know that!

Me neither :stunned: