✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every year the same....

Gitta Rensolo

well,Ok EMAs are over now and now I have to get rid of something:

It is every year the same,most of the nominees are american artists or artists who are NOT from Europe.....well,these are the EUROPE music awards so why not nominee the EUROPE artists???

It doesn't get in my mind.....e.g. look at the best female nominees....is there any european artist??NO!!!

This makes me angry these are ur awards so the european should win them and there should be a chance for european artists!!!!

omg, I just turned into 15 and definetly I don't want to be cool if I have to listen to them... :stunned: I hate green day!sorry if anyone here likes them but I just can't listen their music without thinking: does this song have an end? :/ Like Mildred said, they used to be great...

^bye li!!! :kiss: :kiss: and hi at the same time!

anyway, the video for septrmber just made me dislike them...just soooooooooo cheesy!! i loved American idiot, boulevard, and holiday(plus the album is phenomenal) they tried to hard to be emotional. want to see great war videos: My Chemical Romance's "The Ghost of You".

I thought the EMA's were named as such because they always took place in Europe and maybe are run by Europeans, but not necessarily meaning that the nominated artist have to be from Europe?

It would be better if they had a way more European nominees of course, but I don't see how it matters any. The VMA's is for anyone so I understand why the EMA's are also just for any artist, regardless of nationality.

I have to say that Coldplay gave, by far, the best performance of the night. It was electric, especially Jonny stepping up to the plate.

All the other acts paled into insignificance...

And that's not because I'm biased... :lol:

I didn't like all of their new songs...they began to sound like Good Charlotte' date='Blink182,Sum41 and all those fucking kids bands![/quote']

oh, so true Julia!!!that's what I think too...and the worst part is...all of my school friends like these kind of bands... :bigcry:

hehehe, Mildred, my sister is gonna use the computer, i'm just waiting for her to leave... :P while she's not here i'm not gonna leave! :D