✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Talk filming this weekend!

Nettie

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He called me this morning and I said him: oh' date=' Chris, I'm sorry but you're not able to make it in my house so go and check if fudge's back garden is ok... :lol:[/quote']

:lol: I'm happy to oblige! :D

yeah fudge! :lol: :lol: :lol: well Jess, we know it too!in fudge's back garden!!! :lol:

ps: hey jess!!!! :kiss:

:lol: :lol: cool!!

No i actually do know,it was supposed to be in japan on this lost island but it was too dangerous so they're fiming somewhere in america now!!1

I got this cd called Coldplay x-posed and its an 1hour long interview with them,its so good!!! :) :D

aww Hi Li!! :kiss:

You remember when they played Talk ? on the TV screen behind them, there was a bear walking weirdly, Maybe there is a link with Talk new video ??? Maybe it's a big clue for all the fans around the world who spend all their time on Forum .......( absolutly not like us :D !!!!!)

Well i'll tell you!! :P

Well they wanted to film it in Japan on the lost Island kind of place but its too dangerous so they have to film in America!!I go this cd called Coldplay x-posed and its 1hour long interview with them about x&y and old interviews aswell,its great!!i'll find out where in america in a minute!! :D