✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

most annoying thing ever:

Professor Peedston

Oh, it's a sort of lifestyle over here. Everything's organised via texting. Want to meet your friends in the afternoon? Send them a mesage! Want to hear the newest gossip? Use your mobile and text somebody! Bored in school? The answer is: Make use of the Short Message Service (but of course!).

I hate them :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like when someone's sitting next to me and they're loud and annoying on their cellphones..I hate when ppl have annoying ringtones and they have the volume up like freaking 100!! :x

I forgot I had one..ahahaha :shrug:

I dont really use it...

oh I totally agree with you...most people in general are really annoying. Especially ignorant people. We were having a debate in class yesterday about the death penalty which I am totally against, and this kid goes 'if its so expensive, why don't they just bring in a knife?', oh I got so heated, I went off. Rude ass people. And yes, the cell phone, its annoying, and I have one, and the only reason I'm glad I do is b/c I have an old car, and need it in those situations. Otherwise, I don't like people always being able to get ahold of me.

I hate "backseat drivers"..who constatnly nag the way that you're driving..my mom is the worst backseat driver....she yells at me for speeding all the time, but what can you do?? :shrug:

Oh, and i broke my cellphone a couple of days ago..i dropped it on a concrete floor now it won't turn on.... 8)