✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MSN

Reilly

I have no problems with you ginger, you just have to see that I hate Coldplay and I will make fun of them given avery/any opportunity, and we've crossed paths once or twice when you tried to defend them, but that doesnt matter.

Just clearing that up anyway.

i can't stand MSN - i spend the least possible amount of time possible on it :-x

why can't someone develop a decent chat proggy - the only one i like ir icq - i think i am going to setup a new account on that and then get people to convert from msn which stinks :?

i can't stand MSN - i spend the least possible amount of time possible on it :-x

why can't someone develop a decent chat proggy - the only one i like ir icq - i think i am going to setup a new account on that and then get people to convert from msn which stinks :?

Hmm yeh I like ICQ aswell...although the majority of the people I 'chat' to are on MSN, ICQ is still good tho...I like the little 'uh oh' sound thingie...okay weird..

I use Trillian, so every messenger is in use: AIM, Yahoo, MSN and ICQ. However, I use AIM most of the time. Don't like MSN because it's Microsoft, don't like Yahoo because I don't know anyone using it and I shouldn't like AIM because it's AOL. Ah well... :shrug: