✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MSN

Reilly

i gots my msn back yesterday and if anyone feels like adding me i`m available at [email protected] :D laura u know why new_skin don`t ya? you might not know what 12 is doing there so my job here is to enlighten you. no i`m not 12 years old' date=' i was born on the 12th of sept at 12:12 pm :D [/color']

I know why New Skin Kasia....INCUBUS baby!!!! :D I'll add ya on!!

I have no problems with you ginger, you just have to see that I hate Coldplay and I will make fun of them given avery/any opportunity, and we've crossed paths once or twice when you tried to defend them, but that doesnt matter.

Just clearing that up anyway.

THATS JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't stand MSN - i spend the least possible amount of time possible on it :-x

why can't someone develop a decent chat proggy - the only one i like ir icq - i think i am going to setup a new account on that and then get people to convert from msn which stinks :?

Why's it stink? It seems OK to me .... :-o

And I don't think I've got ICQ - whatever that is ....

oh dear :cry:

I have no problems with you ginger, you just have to see that I hate Coldplay and I will make fun of them given avery/any opportunity, and we've crossed paths once or twice when you tried to defend them, but that doesnt matter.

:roll: why are you here if you hate coldplay? :shrug: kinda seems like a waste of time :shock:

:roll: why are you here if you hate coldplay? :shrug: kinda seems like a waste of time :shock:

theyre here cause us coldplay fans are such lovely people :)

my msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me to their list. i'm nice and friendly, most of the time :P

theyre here cause us coldplay fans are such lovely people :)

my msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me to their list. i'm nice and friendly, most of the time :P

half true?? ... im only here cuz its fun to talk in a smaller forum where most people will hear you

and yes, i do love you all

ESPECIALLY COCK GAL!!

Im here because I find it incredibly boring to go onto, a say, Zwan forum, and post agreeing to everything like a robot...

"Uhh... Yeah, I like that song... Havent we been over this?"

Swimming against the tide holds my interest for much longer.