✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Heyyyyyyyy

eatmorechocolate

Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly new member, if I'm honest with you all I often just lurk the boards and request stuff in the multimedia section. :embarrased: HOWEVER I'm trying to change that and hopefully I'll be posting more in other sections of the boards. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know how much I love this place!

Hi eatmorechocolate, I agree with your motto. Nothing like a refrigerated snickers with a glass of cold milk. mmm...refrigerated snickers... :P

Well, that's enough Homerisms, I'm off to get a chocolate fix! Glad to have you here--I just got here too and I love this place!

Hey, you're from Canada, one of the best bands out right now is from your homeland--The Arcade Fire. Have you listened to them? In concert they are astonishingly good! Well, keep on rockin'

-craig

Hey, you're from Canada, one of the best bands out right now is from your homeland--The Arcade Fire. Have you listened to them? In concert they are astonishingly good! Well, keep on rockin'

-craig

Have I listented to them? lol, they're one of my favourites, they're so awesome, glad to see they're getting recognition elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone else!