✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Old Toga Coldplay photos

KEEK1

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

High heels are tricky.. I prefer boots :D but then again some boots have heels so...just bring your slippers along the way.. :idea2: :lol: :wink:

I can't wear heels coz everyone here's like waaaayyyy short. i'm like 5'4" and when i wear heels, it's like i'm taller than even some of the guys or about the same height as most of them. drat it... heck, i'd be the perfect height for my friends' boyfriends when i'm not in heels and they are.

Haha I still can't wear heels. It seems dangerous to me. :lol: I'm paranoid' date=' hey.[/quote']

hey, u still have lots of time to practice. i couldn't wear them a few years back too. i'd like wobble all over the place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha yeah, my mom got me some 1/2 inch slip-ons and I'm afraid to even wear those! But whenever I go to a shoe store, I always try on the blingy sandals. :D I tried on snakeskin boots the other day. :P

Haha I still can't wear heels. It seems dangerous to me. :lol: I'm paranoid' date=' hey.[/quote']

hey, u still have lots of time to practice. i couldn't wear them a few years back too. i'd like wobble all over the place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha yeah, my mom got me some 1/2 inch slip-ons and I'm afraid to even wear those! But whenever I go to a shoe store, I always try on the blingy sandals. :D I tried on snakeskin boots the other day. :P

haha... c'mon, u're not gonna fall on 1/2 inch ones. but it's good to be practicing on low ones first, before u graduate on to the 3 inch ones (which i do but rarely wear). but wow, snakeskin boots are sooo nice. i'd love to get a pair of boots too, but my mum'd kill me if she knew :lol: :lol: :lol: